Flight scene

The scene that really caught my attention and to me it was one of the best scenes ever, was in the movie flight. I consider the movie flight to have one of the best scenes ever because they include every single element. At the beginning we start off with a CU, showing us the emotion of the pilot being in serious trouble and being nervous about what’s going to happen. I also realized how every piece of the film they sync to match. They also apply very well the 180 degree rule because their eyes match to what is being seen. I also see a good shot of extreme long shot in the movie because with the extreme long shot we can see how all the people from the airplane are in panic and they show us how we as an audience can have the emotion of sadness. What really caught my attention was the way they absorb the audience and I say this because the movie makers are very good in catching attention and I say this because they have a bunch of scenes of reverse shots where they focus on one character and then return to the other one in a way the it becomes repetitive. They also show how us how well they play over the shoulder shot. In other words they sync well every single shot, causing emotion and giving us this sense of panic in us. I say this because we call feel the tension. I consider it to be one of the best films because they evoke every single element that we have been learning in class.

Comments

Popular Posts