Artist Statement

I really like taking pictures but I never had the ability to edit and make an image look extremely HD including saturation, brightness and much more components. My past semester I had a couple of experiences editing using photoshop but I want to get better at it. Also exploring how to use better a camera and where to position myself when it comes to seeing when and when not to use the lighting. The pictures I take consist of looking at the city view, objects that catch my attention and can have a meaning, I also like taking pictures of dogs because dogs is one of the humans best friend. lastly I like to be photograph playing soccer in a way where I can see myself show off my skills in the field. I really hope to also find myself becoming better using the cameras, specially with lenses because depending on the lens it would determine whether the picture comes out good or we change lenses. Another important thing that i will like to mention is that i am also looking forward into knowing how to record a good film, getting to know where to position my camera, how to use light and how to use focus. focus is very important because it determine us how the mood of the character feels and this is something that I known for a while now i just haven't been able to maser it but i hope that with the help of the professor and my peers i will be able to understand much better the concept of focus.

Comments

Popular Posts